Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Crowning The Inaugural Mason-Dixon Tri-state Outercontinental WWKD Champion


Zack Sabre Jr VS Robbie Eagles - WSW International Assault 11/19/2017

JJZ: So my idea was to basically put you in front of two roads so you can decide how to start our journey. A major road with a lot of exits or the smaller road that would take a longer to get back to the highway with. The major road is ZSJ, enough said there. He is wrestling Robbie Eagles, Eagles is from Australia and has been tearing it up. You are probably familiar with him since I believe he has worked Evolve in the past. Enjoy my friend.

CJD: My first comment to John was that this is exactly in the spirit of what I was hoping this project would be. This match is less is more and in a lot of ways reminds me of the types of matches that made us fall in love with the indy scene so hard circa 2003-2005. I actually had never seen Eagles before and I dig what he's laying down. His meat is white, his offense is tight. Pro wrestling thrives on hierarchy and ZSJ knows how to carry himself here. So now it's up to me to decide who gets the belt. Tried and true or into the great unknown? We'll find out in a week's time...

No comments:

Post a Comment