Friday, March 15, 2024

Forever Forward Fridays


CJD: We've watched a good amount of Myron Reed here at PIF, but I don't know if we've featured a match that's this much of a fireworks show. And if you want pop and sizzle this match won't disappoint. But the young GOAT also does a beautiful job of filling in the quiet moments between the explosions, and making things feel like they count. Malachai is totally new to me and I'm glad I took a chance on a name I wasn't familiar with. He has some great assets, I hope he keeps adding to his toolbox as he continues his career as Je'Von Evans in NXT. The chemistry between him and Reed had some extra spice and seasoning that made you want to keep coming back for more. I was digging this promotion too. Hot Fire continues to bring the FFFriday heat!

JJZ: RIP to one of my favorite nicknames ever. Hot Fire. Oh well. But this match was Hot Fire! Both wrestlers came out the shoot trying to one up each other and man oh man was it enjoyable to watch. This match was such an indie darling style that I felt like it was 2006 all over again. I could picture Dave Prazak calling some of those spots. Jay Malachi is brand new to me also. He has that young puppy energy that you can feel through the screen. Excited to really dive into more of his stuff. I know he is young but you can tell he has been working for years. Good shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment