Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Most Money Making Man, Man

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3s8kdq

The Usos (c) VS Cesaro/Tyson Kidd - WWE Tag Team Championship 2/22/2015

CJD: Claudio has had so many really good eras of his career but they often get cut off or aren't fully realized. His team with Kidd was definitely one of them, but they still had some excellent matches. We both watched this PPV but I remembered almost nothing of this match and was glad to rewatch it. It has so many little touches that are easy to miss out on and I know you're a man who appreciates attention to detail.

JJZ: This was another great era of Cesaro's career. It's interesting that he's been part of three very successful and very different tag teams. Haven't watched the face paint Usos in a while. I really hope they are a career long team. Good basic tag team psychology to start, with the heels cutting the ring off and working a body part on Jimmy. I know I watched this PPV when it happened but didn't remember this match at all. Really fun watch with a some good spots along the way. Sadly though I do remember this was the last run of Tyson Kidd before his terrible injury. I became a big fan of Kidd from this tag team and his work in NXT. Love that Claudio still does the Sharpshooter in honor of his friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment