Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Looney Low Ki, OG, Been Banging From The Jump



Low Ki VS Drew Galloway - House Of Glory 8/19/2016

JJZ: Alright alright. So this match really piqued my interest when I saw it. Drew had a great Indy run before he went back to WWE and he looked like a million bucks in this match. Not gonna lie, not a big fan of this suit thing Ki does but the SOB can still bring the heat. I wasn't familiar with this fed even though it looks like they draw and bring in top talent. This match starts fast and keeps the pace until the end. Good back and forth with a ton of "OHHH" moments makes for a match I got to play forward to you my friend.

CJD: I don't know a ton about House Of Glory either but from what I do know my first thought was "there's going to be some sort of horseshit in this match." I wasn't wrong, but man did they pack some awesome stuff in as well. I agree that unless your name is Irwin R Schyster you shouldn't wear a tie in the ring, but this was one of the first times I didn't mind the get up on Ki... until the end. At its best moments Galloway was working like Akira Taue when he was overmatched by a smaller faster opponent, right down to the "fuck you" release vertical suplex. For an impromptu match this really delivered. Nice find.

No comments:

Post a Comment