Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Strong-Arm Robberies, Flee With The Lottery


JJZ: I've watched seven Brad Armstrong matches before finally landing on this one. All the matches were good. Any one of them would've been worth playing forward. But this match just had a little extra. And that was Armstrong working with much more fire. It was a nice change of pace. Pillman is the guy to bring it out of you. Brian plays such a good dickhead. I do wish this was longer but I think they told a great story in a short amount of time. I know we talked about finding a masterpiece Brad Armstrong match. This is not that, but this is really good and showcases the talent of both Brad and Brian. I would love to watch more from these two. Hope you enjoy it

CJD: I'll be honest, I don't think that masterpiece Brad Armstrong match exists on tape. At least not a singles that we've seen. But I totally get why this match spoke to you. They accomplished so much without very much to work with here. Even Larry was buying in hook line and sinker on commentary. So many classic TV match tropes were packed into this one and everything was done so well. Pillman was the more dynamic of the two but I loved what Brad brought to the table too. Great chemistry between these two, great choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment