Friday, August 25, 2023

Forever Forward Fridays


JJZ: Tanny who? Tanny what? I wouldn't be suprised if you or Friend of the Blog PB played her for me before. I mean she has an unbelievable balance of gaga and aggressiveness. The way both ladies weaved in and out of silly and serious but didn't take away from the feel of the match being heated was really unique. Kaori and Tanny had a balls to the wall finishing stretch that could have went either way. I was suprised with how stiff some of Mouse's go home moves were considering how interesting her earlier moveset was. Now Yoneyama can hit a sunset flip bomb from anywhere it feels like. Really enjoyed this and I think I might double dip this one and show our boys it next time we get together.

CJD: I don't think I have ever seen a Tanny Mouse before. She strikes me as someone you wouldn't forget. This match seems like one you'd think about skipping on a DVD, but you give it a chance because you like one of the wrestlers, and you're really glad you did. You're absolutely right that Tanny's lighthearted antics make how tight some of those pinning combinations were, or how stiff some of those exchanges were, super surprising. I would have liked if they could have put a slightly better bow on top but this match still felt like an unexpected treat either way. No idea where Tanny's going to take me next!

No comments:

Post a Comment