Friday, November 3, 2023

Forever Forward Fridays


JJZ: Baby cakes! Dude, I'm loving the 80s Bull Nakano. You can totally see her rawness and potential for greatness. Really reminds me of young Foley. Which might be a insulting to Bull since she started before Foley. Anyway. Super aggressive, fun, wild, scary. All words to describe this match CJD. Now I have no clue who Hotta is, but I like her a lot. I wasn't expecting anything close to what I got from her in this match. She seemed like an Arn Anderson workrate type of wrestler. Can't wait to see what you kick back over to me baybay! Happy viewing!

CJD: My knowledge of Hotta is one or two noteworthy matches with Aja Kong in the 90s, so right off the bat I am so excited to get more familiar with her. I loved the styles clash in this one. The struggle to keep shoulders off the mat. Bridges are hard, my friend! There was a rawness to this match like you said, that was a welcome change of pace from a lot of wrestling. I also have so much love for this half shaved, flop hawk look for Bull. This match isn't one to spend a lot of time overthinking or analyzing. It's a good struggle that flies by between two women blazing an awesome path in pro wrestling. And that's all you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment