Friday, October 14, 2022

Forever Forward Fridays


CJD: So this match immediately caught my attention but I decided to gloss over it and try a few other Shocker outings. He's not looking so hot these days unfortunately. I was going to dig into his classic stuff when I decided, why not go with PIF favorite Alex Shelley?? He can take us across many bridges thematic with our Friday journey. I might have even seen this match before as it's the night Joe debuted. But I sure didn't pay attention to it like I did this time around if so. This match exceeded all my expectations. Shelley is so young, Shocker is so seasoned, and they meld their styles beautifully. Both guys really shine in this contest of one upsmanship. There are little touches that let the match breathe and pace it out nicely that I didn't expect from this kind of match in TNA at this time at all. This one was a discovery for me, I hope it is for you as well!

JJZ: Expectations blown away man. This was fantastic. Honestly CJD I thought you played forward the best of a bad bunch. I'm going to remember this match for a long time. God man, Shelley is so smooth. He applies his moves so effortlessly. Like breathing for him. I know I didn't do you any favors with Shocker but this is why Play it Forward is beautiful baby. I loved this beyond any of my expectations. I'm not lying this match just changed my mood for the day. The finish was a great short story ending for this psychology. Now with Shelley I got an endless wonderful amount of opportunity for greatness my guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment