Friday, October 21, 2022

Forever Forward Fridays


JJZ: I don't think I've seen Trey Miguel before but who fucking knows. I'm happy that I was able to shoot you back a really recent Shelley bout since your jawn was greener then goose shit Alex. And with that said my boy is still smooth and silk. I'm sitting here trying to think of what 90s wrestlers I can compare him too. Maybe Dean? Both are fantastic workers but never that top level talent? Also I always wanted both of them to get bigger pushes. Also really liked Trey in this match. I was worried that because Shelley is such a vet he would dominate the offense and Miguel would be working from under most of the match. But he was not, and he was going for it. That dude wanted this match to be talked about. Some really great spots with a ton of BDE in this match.

CJD: I have no idea why Impact uploaded this match other than the history these two have there as well. But god damn am I glad they did. John no lie I enjoyed this as much as any match we've ever played forward. I am familiar with Trey Miguel but this is the most recent I've seen him and needless to say he's leveled up. I think I used this word for the Shocker match too but I'll say it again. Chemistry. This match had it off the charts. The style these two worked together, technical, fast paced, snug, smart, exciting. They were feeling that Big Deano Energy for sure. They had me hooked beginning to end, and the only time my mind wandered they brought things right back to Shelley's arm like they were in my head. The crowd was great, the commentary even better. What a fucking match!

No comments:

Post a Comment