Friday, October 2, 2020

Forever Forward Friday


Kris Statlander VS Ashley Vox - Limitless Wrestling Unsanctioned Match 1/11/2019

CJD: Getting into a blood feud on Fridays for the first time and we're starting with a bang. I've seen a little of Ashley Vox in CHIKARA teaming with her sister but I've never seen this side of her. These two have such an electric physical chemistry that makes you want to see them tear each other apart. I think the fact this match has 2 million+ views speaks to that. Good for Limitless Wrestling and good for these ladies. They had one hell of a fight and I'm going to do everything I can to have us circle back to their Last Creature Standing match eventually if it's anywhere near this good.

JJZ: The 2.2 million views was the first thing I noticed when I put the match on. Great for them. This is the most serious I've seen Statlander so far. I like the aggression. I'm pretty sure this is the first Vox match I've seen. Speaking of your mental image with Stat when I first read Ashley Vox's name I pictured someone totally different. Love love love that she uses Maui's hook from Moana. This is a seriously stiff and tight match. The anger and heat between these two women pours out of the screen. The home stretch was fantastic and made me cringe while still keeping smart psychology. Great independent wrestling right here baby cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment