Friday, December 3, 2021

Forever Forward Fridays


JJZ: So I cannot recall if I've ever watched Warrior Wrestling before but I liked it. This match had such a different feel to it than most matches. I'm assuming it was the way it was filmed (which I Ioved) and the audio added so much. We've watched plenty of matches without commentary before so that wasn't new but I think it did add to the match. I really enjoy both these wrestlers. Thunder is a bright shooting star right now that I can't get enough of. Kylie I give so much credit to for taking such a bubblegum gimmick and making it still feel like a wrestler you can't take lightly at all. The match itself tells a complete story with ups and downs, nice falsies and an unexpected finish. But man the feel of this match was awesome.

CJD: Our good buddy Shaun "the Jawn" played us some Warrior Wrestling previously, but this was definitely a more cinematic approach than I remember from them. I really liked the presentation! And the work from these two women was great as well. Both played for sympathy at various points and both were effective at it. Although this was a decidedly pro Rosa crowd. Even if she ate their fast food (in the middle of a pandemic! She's hardcore!) right out of their bags. I especially liked in this match how little separation there was, how any time they had a big move or strike it required such visible effort. Both women were very comfortable trying to tie the other up and it made for an engaging back and forth. The ending was a little abrupt but I liked that it kept us on our toes. And damn can Thunder Rosa throw some heavy hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment